Hotbuys

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Hi!

Hey! Welcome to my brand new blog! this isn't my first blog, but my other two blogs were absolute, total failures. before i tell you about my blog, a bit about myself.

I am Abigail, i'm 13, and i live in England. ice skating is my only hobby (well i go on stardoll.com a lot, too), i like cream cheese, acacia honey, my friends, my family, my laptop, and my phone.
I dislike hearing about how the world is going to end, global warming, boring books, avacado, and quiche. and did i forget to say? I LOVE The harry potter books and films.

My blog is pretty much random. but mainly about what is going on in the world of stardoll, and how i feel about it. Also (when i work out how to do it) there will be a special page about what is going on in the real world. Hopefully i will get some writers on this blog soon, so watch this space!!

XxX Abigail

p.s. if you were wondering my name on stardoll is fairydust774

No comments:

Post a Comment